- Clean regularly with soft and non abrasive bleach free cleaners such as “Dawn” dish liquid or Scrubbing- NO COMET
- Always use soft sponge or soft cloths- NO BRILLO/NO SCOTCHBRITE PADS
- Keep all mats, Rings, soap bars, shampoo bottles and suction cups out of the tub
- Remove any bath mat after using- trapped water will damage finish
- Do not allow any contractors to use the tub for trash or cleaning
- Do not allow children to play with plastic toys in the tub, use sponge toys
- Never bathe animals in the tub, claws can scratch the surface
Related Reading about Bathtub Painting
- Commonly Asked Questions About Bathtub Reglazing
Bathtub reglazing is a helpful home renovation/repair technique that benefits many homeowners. Most do not know much about this service, which is often detrimental to a person’s wallet.
- What are the Best Colors for Bathtub Refinishing
Cream white is another great option that is not too intense and offers a warmness to the overall space. Call us today for more information on bathtub refinishing in Bridgewater, NJ.
- Can I Paint My Bathtub
Bathtub painting, often referred to as bathtub reglazing, is a versatile and inexpensive way to freshen up your bathroom without cutting corners and without spending an arm-and-a-leg.